Monday, Jan. 7, 2014

Dear family and friends,

I am serving in Lafayette for the last 6 weeks of my mission! I miss Bloomington a ton, but I have a great new companion named Sis. Bambrough and we have a lot of work to do here! And the weather has been CRAZY. It has actually been a blessing because it has given Sis. Bambrough and I time to update records and organize the Lafayette apartment, which was so needed. There have been a lot of young missionaries here and they've done a lot of good work, but the records have piled up and people have fallen through the cracks, so this has given us an opportunity to really get things put back together. The map is looking much better, and we are going to be able to be a lot more effective the rest of this transfer!
So I don't have lots of time, but I want to wish you all a warm week! Stay cozy and safe on the roads.
Lots of love,

Sister Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment