Monday, May 6, 2013


Dear Family and Friends,

So I don't have much time to write, but it's been a crazy week!! My wonderful companion Sis. Pitcher was emergency transferred to Zionsville to be with another sister...and we were so sad! We LOVED being together and we motivated each other so much! My new companion is Sis. McQuivey, and she is equally amazing! She came out a week and a half ago and was put into a trio because she is waiting for her Visa to go to Brazil. But now she is with me and I am training her until she gets her Visa! She is an amazing missionary. She is so motivated to get out and work, and she is willing to try anything. Yesterday we were tracting and she said, "I love tracting! It puts me in a really good mood!" It takes a really special missionary to say that :) She knows I will be going on a lot of exchanges and she is willing to go wherever she needs to. I'm grateful to have her as my companion because she knows why she's here and she is excited to work! 

The weather is warm, spring is in the air, people are outside working and walking their dogs, and little do they know that the MISSIONARIES are ready to give them the best news in the world!!!

Love all you'ns,

Sister Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment