Monday, July 1, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

Not much time for an email today...but today the mission splits, and we meet our new mission president and his wife, the Clevelands, this week! Lots of change!

The ward is getting so motivated to help with missionary work, and it is so exciting to work more closely with the members because that is how this work is going to progress! I am grateful for our bishopric and ward mission leader who are truly fulfilling their callings and taking the lead in motivating this ward. 

I wish I had more time to write, but I had one of the best Restoration lessons I've ever had this week! We taught Alfred who is 23 years old, so he will be passed on to the YSA sisters, but he is golden! People's hearts are truly being softened.

Share this gospel with your friends! Pray for opportunities to share your testimony. Pray for strength to open your mouth, and God will help you. All you have to do is start and He will give you the words to say. And invite people to meet with the missionaries. The missionaries are trained with one of the best manuals in the world, Preach My Gospel, and the message needs to be shared with everyone. Thank you to everyone who has been such an amazing support to me. I feel your love and your prayers, and I am eternally grateful!! We are part of the greatest work at the greatest time!

Love, Sister Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment